TERMS & CONDITIONS, Sun Pictures Broome (Outdoor)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE
1. Tickets to the screenings and events at Broome Movies – Sun Pictures and The Twin Cinemas, are provided by Malibu West Pty Ltd, ABN 45 090 765 781
2. These terms, together with our other Conditions of Entry and notices elsewhere on our website and our premises (Terms) govern the conditions of ticket purchase and attendance.
3. By purchasing a ticket to a screening on our website (or as otherwise made available by us) you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Sale of Tickets
4. The sale of tickets (and if applicable, 3D glasses) is subject to availability. Your order is an offer to purchase from us and we retain the discretion to refuse your order. If we accept your order, we will display a confirmation page at the end of the booking process. We will also email you an e-Ticket. We recommend that you either store it on your mobile device or print out a copy of the e-Ticket for presentation at check in. Please ensure the e-Ticket has a barcode or Q-code for scanning on entry. If you cannot do either of these please quote your booking reference number or the Credit card number used to book at the counter to print a copy of your ticket.
5. Seating will be unreserved unless otherwise specified expressly during the booking process.
6. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment in our cinemas is strictly prohibited. Your right to attend our premises will be subject to our Conditions of Entry.
7. You must not resell or offer for resale any tickets at a premium.
8. The price of a ticket (and if applicable, 3D glasses) will be as displayed on the website during the booking process.
9. A ticket booking fee ($1.50) will apply to all tickets purchased via the website as displayed on the website during the booking process.
10. If you are eligible for and book concession tickets, you will be required to show proof of the relevant concession (including before being admitted to the ticketed event). Failure to present suitable identification may result in the tickets being forfeited.
11. Payment can be made by any method specified in the booking process.
12. All stated prices include GST.
13. Please note that if a pricing error occurs, we are not under an obligation to provide the ticket(s) or 3D glasses to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after the confirmation page has been displayed and the confirmation email has been sent to you, if such a pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mistake. Alternatively, we will honour the advertised pricing. Price and availability information is subject to change.
Amendments to these terms
14. We reserve the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on our website. If you purchase a ticket via the website after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
15. We will always try to ensure that screenings take place in accordance with the advertised programme. However, we may sometimes have to cancel a performance, vary the time of a screening or substitute an alternative film because of circumstances beyond our control. We will try and let you know beforehand if this happens. Tickets purchased for cancelled screenings will be exchanged upon request.
16. Please check the censor warning before buying the tickets. Children below the age of  will not be allowed entry for an Adult (R) rated movie. Children under the age of 15 will only be admitted to MA15+ when accompanied into the screening by a parent or responsible adult. Please also check for any additional ratings/entry restrictions that may be applicable for events/movies from time to time.
Refund or cancellation of tickets
17. Unless otherwise expressly stated elsewhere on the website, or at our discretion, to the extent allowed by law, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless we fail to comply with our obligations to you.
How you can contact us
18. Our customer service number is 08 9192 3199 You can contact us by calling this number, or by emailing us via our “contact us” page at www.broomemovies.com.au or by writing to us at this address: email@example.com
20. To the extent allowed by law, our liability to you under these Terms, is limited to the ticket price paid by you.
21. The laws applicable in Western Australia govern these Terms. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.
22. If any clause or part of any clause is in any way unenforceable, invalid or illegal, it is to be read down so as to be enforceable, valid and legal. If this is not possible, the clause (or where possible, the offending part) is to be severed from these Terms without affecting the enforceability, validity or legality of the remaining clauses (or parts of those clauses) which will continue in full force and effect.