ABOUT & CONTACT, Sun Pictures Broome (Outdoor)
ABOUT & CONTACT
The world's oldest outdoor picture gardens!
What you need to know when visiting Sun Pictures...
- ***RAIN, HAIL OR SHINE, THE MOVIE WILL PLAY*** If you planned on coming to the movies tonight, don't worry about the rain.. We are mainly undercover
- We sell our homemade-CHOCBOMBS, Ice creams, Popcorns, Lollies, Snacks, Soft drinks, Alcohols (Beers, Wines, Sparkling Wines, Pre-Mix) at the kiosk
- Please note, beverages and snacks are NOT allowed to bring into the cinema.
- Tickets can be purchased when the doors open, about 45 mins before the first session, or online tickets on our website at https://www.broomemovies.com.au/
- No Dogs allowed except Guide and Assistance Dogs
- The schedules come out every week (it gets updated every Monday). Please check back in at our website www.broomemovies.com.au closer to the date. You are welcome to book online or pop into the cinema for tickets!
- Doors close when the movie starts
- Smoking and BYO alcohol are NOT permitted
- The second session will start once the first movie has finished and the venue is vacated
- Seating consists of canvas deck chairs with some seats out under the stars and some under the verandah
- There is a grassed area at the front of the screen if you wish to take a blanket to sit on
- Sun Pictures has a small kiosk: EFTPOS is available
Sun Pictures is a Licensed Venue - Alcoholic beverages can bought at the kiosk
- Mosquitoes and Sandflies are present in the theatre and surrounds we recommend wearing appropriate clothing and bringing your preferred insect repellent. We provide complimentary use of repellent – Rid.
- June – August evenings can be chilly, we recommend you come prepared.
- The cinema is directly under the flight path for take-off and landing at the airport, patrons are advised that planes will make dramatic and loud appearances throughout the evening. Do not be alarmed.
- Sun Pictures – Historic Audio Tours – $5.00 (Monday to Friday) from 11:00am for 15min.
Phone 9192 1077